Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL
I. General information
The confidentiality of personal user data is one of the main concerns of Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL, as a data operating entity.
This document aims to inform users about the processing of personal data, in the context of using and accessing sites owned by Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL.
II. Categories of personal data processed
Pharco Impex ’93 SRL will process the user’s personal data, such as: the user’s IP address, viewing history (if any), data on how he/she uses the sites owned by Pharco Impex ’93 SRL, for example its behaviour / preferences / habits, as well as any other categories of data, or otherwise resulting from the use of the sites owned by Pharco Impex ’93 SRL.
If the Facebook account or other accounts of social networks are used, Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL will process the following public profile data displayed by the respective applications: username, e-mail address, messenger, etc.
If the user is a visitor of the sites owned by Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL, personal data will be processed.
III. Purposes and grounds of processing
Pharco Impex ’93 SRL will process the user’s personal data, as the case may be, for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, messenger, etc.) of information regarding the products and services offered by Pharco Impex ’93 SRL, through the Sites.
To unsubscribe from receiving remote communications (e-mail, messenger, etc.), the user can use the unsubscribe option.
Providing user data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of user data for this purpose will not have negative consequences.
This data is processed for:
– performing various analysis, reporting on the operation of the Site, creating profiles of consumer preferences, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
– to monitor traffic and improve the user experience.
IV. Duration of user data processing
Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL will process the user’s personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above, in accordance with the legal provisions regarding the processing of personal data.
In case the user exercises the option to delete the user account, Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL, will not send the user any information through the means of distance communication (e-mail, messenger, etc.). If the user withdraws his consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL will stop processing the user’s personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing based on the consent expressed by the user before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, Pharco Impex ’93 SRL may disclose user data to partners, third parties or entities that support Pharco Impex ’93 SRL in carrying out the activity through the Sites, or to central / local public authorities, in the following cases examples listed:
– for the administration of the Sites;
– in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL through the Sites;
– to maintain, personalize and improve the Sites and the services provided through them;
– to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends;
– for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
– when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL can be transferred outside Romania, only to European Union countries.
VII. Right of the users
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, the user enjoys the following rights:
– The right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL, as described in this document;
– The right of access, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Pharco Impex ’93 SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is performed, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
– The right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each user to whom the data has been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”);
– The right to deletion, in certain circumstances, the user may request that personal data be deleted from the records of Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL, in accordance with legal provisions. It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL to anonymize this data (thus lacking their personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes.
– The right to restrict processing in so far as:
a person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the verification of the correctness of the data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
– the data operating entity no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in a court of law;
one data subject objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
– The right to data portability, respectively:
– the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format;
– the right for these data to be transmitted by Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
– The right of opposition, in respect of processing activities, may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
– at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed in the legitimate interest of Pharco Impex ’93 SRL or in the public interest, unless Pharco Impex ‘ 93 SRL may demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
– at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
– The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant extent;
– The right of the user to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, insofar as he / she deems it necessary.
VIII. Personal Data Protection
The user’s personal data is secure.
Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL uses secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS), using anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate.
Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL monitors computer systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks with the help of the best security modules available to try to avoid possible security breaches.
Pharco Impex ‘93 SRL does everything reasonably possible to prevent the breach of personal data security and to assist the authorities in the event of such breaches.
IX. Protection of Personal Data
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise the rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: email@example.com